Record from AV Sources, on Site without a PC !!
Receiving distance: 100metres
AV-IN: Support 2.5mm AV-in Jack
Screen: HD 5-inch LCD
Storage: Support TF 1-32GB
Motion detect &take picture: Support
Loop seamless record: Support
Power supply: Li-battery 3200Mah
Features and functions:
* Mini size, Standalone and Portable Recorder with professional design,
* 5-inch super large HD screen (800X480pix), which provides clear and smooth image,
* Built-in 3200mAh high capacity Li-battery provides super long recording time up to 9.5 hours,
* Supports storage up to 32G TF card, which records up to 32 hours,
* Supports wireless signal from total 32 channels among 2.4GHz&5.8ghz frequency,
* Folding hidden external antenna assures excellent wireless receiving,
* Supports AV IN/AV out function: receiving signal from wired cameras,
* Photo function: it can take, review & store pictures,
* Supports intelligent motion detect video recording,
* Automatically overwrites, when storage is full,
* Seamless continuous record:No intermittent recording,,
* Support power-saving mode: automatic shutdown, automatic off-screen,
* It can be hand-held, stand desktop, hanging on the wall, placed inside the car,
* Supports almost all computer operating system, including MAC, ETC.
* Record LIVE Videos, on Event Sites with "VideoMAX LCD Monitor/Recorder" from ANY AV Sources
Record LIVE Videos, on Event Sites with
ANY AV Sources, like Cameras,
a PC !!
Standalone AV - Portable LCD Monitor/ Recorder
Carry it wherever you go !!
Some of the Unlimited Applications where
VideoMAX LCD Monitor / Recorder
can be Used
Portable LCD Monitor/ Recorder
Live Video Streaming Solutions by Ashok Electronics.
11, Tinwala building, Tribhuvan road, Mumbai 400004, India.
Tel: +91-22-23886287, Mob: +91-98200 40240
Specifications, rates and models are subject to change without notice. Product pictures/models are for representation only, will change from time to time.
Please read the
Terms and Conditions
before placing orders.
Tips: Test your Internet Upload and download speeds at
Check the IP of you Internet Service Provider and also check for Open and Closed Ports at